Family, Kids & Health Stuff
- Kanoe the Organic Baby Hammock - (Green & Clean MOM) Cool...wonder if they make this in adult sizes??
- Embrace Eco-friendly Child Care - (Eco Child's Play) "Eco-healthy child care centers commit to reducing a child’s exposure to toxins and other environmental health hazards."
- The Real Story Behind Bisphenol A - (Fast Company)
- National Chocolate Fondue Day: Feb 5 - (Foodimentay ~ Facts & Fun) Remember to put Fair Trade / organic chocolate into that fondue pot!
- Hemp Brownies? - (showtheLOVE) Nooooo...it's not what you're old college roommate used to make (hee, hee). Your kids can actually eat these.
Beauty & Fashion Stuff
- The Green Recessionista's Guide to Beauty & Personal Care - (Eco-Chick) "...no need to resort to using cheap, chemical-filled beauty and personal care products instead of safe, natural ones. Here are 7 super-natural and inexpensive ways to keep yourself looking and feeling your best that you can pull off even in the worst of circumstances.".
- Urban Fox: Cute eco-friendly panties and camis - (green LA girl) Perfect if you're looking for something a little extra special for Valentine's Day (or night).
Tech & Science Stuff
- Yves Behar Unveils the World's Fastest Electric Motorcycle - (Inhabitat) For all you cycle lovers - yeah, it's pretty.
- Blight: Illuminating Solar Blinds Turn Night to Day - (Inhabitat)
Nature & Environment Stuff
- The Exxon Valdez Oil Spill: 20 Years Later - (Chelsea Green)
- Demand for Palm Oil Destroying Indonesian Rainforests - (EarthFirst) Video included in post.
- The Antarctic is Warming - (Al Gore) Enough said.
Arts, Entertainment & Travel Stuff
- Celebrity Driver Leilani Munter Wants NASCAR To Go Green - (Ecorazzi) Hey NASCAR fans...this is for you.
- Bid Your Way to an ecoDestination - (EcoSalon) If you're looking to find a great eco-vacation, bidding starts at 60% off retail value!
- Tween and Green - (Sierra Club: The Green Life) It may seem frou frou when celebs go green, but don't forget how much of an impression they make on our kids. So, hey...go Miley!
- Affordable Sustainable Travel - (Whole Travel Blog)
- The Amazing Bolivian Salt Hotel - (Environmental Graffiti) The entire hotel including chairs, table and beds are made from salt.
Other Random Cool Stuff
- Jason Mraz Saves The World With 13 Indigenous Grandmothers - (Ecorazzi) "To do work intended for seven generations is a remarkably selfless act indeed. Imagine making something that you know is meant for someone 200 years from now."
- Bill Gates Lets Loose Mosquitoes at the Technology Entertainment Design conference - (Pulse 2) What a way to get a point across.