Family, Kids & Health Stuff
- Fastronauts - Eco-Friendly Kids Toys That Also Battle Obesity - (Ecopreneurist) Cool!
- Teen Tuesday: Summoning Teen Spirit - (ecofabulous) 4th Annual Teens Turning Green National Summit on Feb 6th and 7th. We love teen activisim!
- Calling All Youth Media Makers and Green Teens! - (Eco Child's Play) More eco events for youth to get involved in.
- How To Avoid GMOs - (GreenMuze).
- The PETal Lamp Shade - (EcoSalon) Wow, the things you can make from old soda bottles.
Beauty & Fashion Stuff
- Style, Naturally by Summer Rayne Oakes Debuts - (Eco-Chick)
Tech & Science Stuff
- The Future of the Car: Innovation - (Conde Nast Porfolio.com) Well, innovation is the future for most everything in our opinion.
- Better Place Wants to Make Owning an Electric Car More Convenient - (FOXBusiness.com) Here's a quick synopsis for those of you who still don't know what Better Place is up to.
- Sun Station: The Free Solar Charging Station - (CleanTechnica) Here's another cool entrant in the Green Gadgets Design Competition.
- Are You Ready for Digital TV Conversion? - (TheDailyGreen) February 17th!
Work & Business Stuff
- Green Jobs 101: How to Snag Eco-Employment - (EarthFirst)
- Green Job Listings - Feb. 3, 2009 - (Green Gigs) Today's listing.
Nature & Environment Stuff
- Extraordinary Creature 3,000 Feet Below the Sea - (Environmental Graffiti) Wanna see some strange looking sea critters?
- The 9 Strangest Animals on Earth - (WebEcoist) The photo at the top of this post is the one we find the most bizarre looking...the star nosed mole.
- Google Earth 5.0 Adds More Eco Features - (Good Clean Tech) If you haven't already checked out Google Earth...GO NOW!
- Urban Farming Goes International - (Chelsea Green) "...plowing inroads into places like Cuba (where 90% of fresh produce is grown in the city) and Tokyo (where former bank vaults have been converted into veggie hothouses, complete with grow lights)."
- Oslo Buses to run on Poo Power! - (Inhabitat)
Other Random Cool Stuff
- Utilities Guilt Customers into Energy Efficiency with Frowny Faces - (EarthFirst) Hey, whatever works.
- Bike valet at Santa Monica farmers' market on video - (green LA girl) If you've ever tried to find car parking at the Santa Monica farmers market, this is a godsend.
- Woman Bites a Bus Driver Because He Wasn't Driving a Hybrid - (Gas 2.0) ...and the crazy side of eco-activism.
- Obama Chia Pet? - (GreenMuze) Okay, This is going a little to far with the Obama-mania.