- Alternative Energy Education: Sustainable Living in the 21st Century - (post from Eco Child's Play) Here's a super cool educational kit that teaches kids "about alternative energy and the basic principles of physical science." Your kids will love the projects!
- Puddlegear PVC Free Kids Raingear - (post from Eco Child's Play)
- 3rd Largest U.S. Supermarket Chain to Ban Baby Bottles with Bishenol-A - (post from TheDailyGreen) Go Safeway!!
- A New Way to Keep Fruits and Veggies Fresh - (post from EcoSalon) Think of all that gorgeous farmer's market produce you can buy and KEEP!
- Which Fruits & Vegetables You Should Be buying Organic - (post from The Good Human)
- Goodnight, My Green Someone - (post from EcoSalon) This $25,000 bed is probably not in most people's budget, but it sure is gorgeous!
- Green Steal of the Week: Organic Plush 6pc Towel Set - (post from Green Your Decor)
Beauty & Fashion Stuff
- Bamboo Widely Grey Big Silver Hardware Flat - (post from Sprig) At $24, these flats are a steel!
Tech & Science Stuff
- Consumer Electronics Report Has Good and Bad News - (post form EcoGeek) "If you’re looking to buy a new gadget, but want to figure out which brand is greenest..."
Arts, Entertainment & Travel Stuff
- Timberlake Rakes In $10 Million For Charity - (post from Ecorazzi)
- Jessica Alba Opens Her Green Home to In Style Mag - (post from Ecorazzi)
- Causecast - A "one stop philanthropy shop...where media, philanthropy, social networking, entertainment and education converge to serve a greater purpose." Causecast is an amazing venue for anyone who wants to make a positive impact - and have fun doing it.
- Cosmetic Safety Database - Find out how safe your beauty products are. You can look up brands, products and ingredients on this easy to use website run by the Environmental Working Group.
- Google Energy Monsters - Google's Haunted House Energy Calculator
Other Random Cool Stuff
- Ford: A Quiet Shade of Green - (post from Green & Clean Mom) We rarely hear about them in the eco-news, but Ford apparently has a green streak.
- How Does She MOMbo?...An Interview With Joyce Kushner - (post from MOMboTV) Yeah, that our founder and owner!!