- Little Twig - A natural body and bath care line for kids. Joyce is a fan of Calilfornia Baby, but maybe she'll give this a try. Read Eco Child's Play's review.
- Exposure to Some Plastics May Hit Men Where It Hurts Most - (post from TheDailyGreen) Yikes!!
- Yummy Earth Organic Candy - Mmmmmmm! These organic lollipops are perfect for Halloween.
- Coconut Pod Bowl - (post from EcoSalon) This gorgeous bowl/sculpture is definitely not to be confused with the coconut bowls you find in tiki bars.
- Amazing Rotating Dome Homes - (post from Environmental Graffiti) You can have one of these for $200K - $850K!
- Green Homeowners Insurance Repairs Damaged Homes Sustainably - (post from EcoLocalizer) Fireman's Fund is offering this “green” homeowners insurance in select states.
- Naturally Clean: The Seventh Generation Guide To Safe & Healthy, Non-Toxic Cleaning - (book) Read the review of this book on Eco Child's Play's post.
Beauty & Fashion Stuff
- William Good - Remade in America - (post from EcoSalon) Thrift-store fashion insiders already know about this "line of reconstructed 'designer' pieces made from secondhand castoffs".
- Mod.Skin - A holistic skincare line. Read more about Mod.Skin in Feelgood Style's post.
- The Battalion - Eco-conscious couture that's definitely wearable - recently featured on the new "90210".
- Coco Eco Magazine - Another new eco-fashion magazine is about to hit the stands. Read Feelgood Style's review.
School, College & Student Stuff
- Greenraising: School Fundraising With Purposeful Products - (post from Eco Child's Play) "This fabulous one stop portal imparts an earth-friendly message, while helping financially strapped schools and youth organizations with socially responsible spending."
Nature & Environment Stuff
- Lost Ladybug Project - (post from EarthFirst) First bees, now ladybugs?? Are we humans just going to kill off all of nature's little helpers?
- Greenest City in the World to be Madsar City in United Arab Emirites - (post from EcoScraps) Who knew this would happen in this oil rich part of the world?
Cool Website Stuff
- How Safe Is the Air You Breathe - (post from TheDailyGreen) Use this web tool to find out.
- ecomii - A new site "created to specifially addiress this need for a single credible and comprehensive resource for everything green." Read TheDailyGreen's review.
- EnergySavers.gov - A new site from the Department of Energy to help you save energy (and money) this winter. Read more on TheDailyGreen's post.
Other Random Cool Stuff
- Bicycle Maker Grows Sustainable Bikes Made of Bamboo - (post from EarthFirst) Yes...that's right, bamboo.
- October is Fair Trade Month: What It Means and Where to Buy - (post from EcoSalon) We can't talk enough about Fair Trade.
- Clay Hill Farm Is Giving Away a $40,000 Green Wedding - (post from Feelgood Style) If you're and eco-bride-to-be and live near York, ME, check this out.