- Peak Organic 'Espresso Amber Ale' Celebrates Local, Delicious and Fair Trade Ingredients - (post from Fair Trade Resource Network) "Peak Organic Espresso Amber Ale is the first Fair Trade Certified(TM) beer brewed in the United States."
- Roasted Squash Gnocchi With Toasted Pumpkin Seeds - (post from Eat. Drink. Better.) We haven't tried this recipe ourselves yet, but it sounds so delicious we thought we should pass it along.
- Tastiest Trick-Or-Treat Candies - (post from Sprig)
- Lucky Crow Gift Bags - Super cute fabric gift bags that can be reused over and over again. No shame in regifting here.
Beauty & Fashion Stuff
- Monique Pean Jewelry - This beautiful fine jewelry line uses only eco-friendly and sustainable materials, including recycled gold, conflict-free diamonds and fossilized ivory.
Tech & Cyber Stuff
- $180 MPG Hybrid Scooter Available Now for $3K - (post from EcoGeek)
- Carbon Counting Phone - (post from NYTimes.com) There's a new mobile phone app called Carbon Diem that tracks you via GPS and calculates your travel carbon footprint.
- USBCell by Moxia Energy - These rechargable batteries actually recharge directly from any powered USB port! There are no charges, wires, extra pieces - very cool.
Work & Business Stuff
- Lumbar Love: Use It, Then Lose It - (post from EcoSalon) Could this be the eco alternative to the much loved Aeron chair??
- 5 Hacks to Green Your Coffee Break - (post from Planet Green) Some easy, no-brainer tricks and tips.
School, College & Student Stuff
- 10 of the Greenest Colleges in America - (post from TheDailyGreen)
Nature & Environment Stuff
- 10 Most Incredible Waterfalls of Ice - (post from Environmental Graffiti) Beautiful and amazing.
Arts, Entertainment & Travel Stuff
- 7 Effective Steps to a Greener Roadtrip - (post from EcoSalon) Some great tips and advice, as well as links to a few green travel sites.
Other Random Cool Stuff