- Safe Green Toys for Kids - (post from TheDailyGreen) "Gift ideas that are safe, non-toxic and sustainable."
- A Non-Toxic Bed - (post from Green & Clean Mom) A blogger mom's search for a "safe and non-toxic organic mattress and bedding" for her young child moving out of the crib.
- Green Home Product Gift Ideas - (post from TheDailyGreen) "Stylish green products and decorations for the home."
Beauty & Fashion Stuff
- Eco Friendly Fashion for Women - (post from TheDailyGreen) Elegant green gifts for the fashionista in your life.
Tech & Science Stuff
- Wireless Device Track Solar Energy Generated, Power Consumed - (post from EcoGeek) And it's got a touch screen.
- Craze for Hybrid Cars Could Ruin Better Technology - (post from Global Warming is Real) "...the technology for hybrid cars almost certainly will slow the development of much better technology for electric cars." Definitely something to think about.
- MIT Developing "Smart Bikes" and a Facebook Apps for Bikers - (post from Gas 2.0)
- Intelligent "Flowery"Street Lights that Smell Humans Unveiled - (post from EcoWorldy) These streetlights actually go from dim to bright when they detect human movement, and they switch between solar and wind power.
- Clean Your PC So It Runs Effieciently - (post from TheDailyGreen)
Arts, Entertainment & Travel Stuff
- New Club in London Get 60% of it's Power from Dancing Clubgoers - (post from EarthFirst) Put your dancin' shoes on, let's make some electricity!
- Elizabeth Taylor Snags Some Recycled Art Adverts - (post from Ecorazzi)
Other Random Cool Stuff
- Van Jones and the Green Economy - (post from Global Warming is Real)
- Recycled Gifts for Radical Reusers - (post from TheDailyGreen) "One of a kind gifts made from recycled materials."
- I'm Green, You're Not - (post from TheDailyGreen) "Light-spirited gifts to nudge your loved ones down the green path."
- Green Gifts for the Hard-to-Impress Green Guru - (post from TheDailyGreen)
- Green Gifts for Under $20 - (post from TheDailyGreen)
- Green Pet Products - (post from TheDailyGreen)
- Eco-Friendly Gifts for the Trendsetter - (post from TheDailyGreen)