- Low Impact Living: Green Weefab Mini-Homes - These little mini-homes posted by Green Building Elements are pretty cool. Although building an add-on is a bit aspirational for us at the moment, it's sure fun to daydream about.
- To-Go Ware - Their reusable Bamboo Utensil Sets are perfect for those of you who already "brown bag it", but for those of us who never seem to have enough time to make & bring our own lunch, these utensil sets allow us to skip the plastic fork when we order that salad to-go. Plus, the utensil holders are made from discarded plastic bags and support some of the poorest communities in India.
Beauty & Fashion Stuff
- Greenloop: Sale - End of summer Clearance Sale Up to 60% off everything on their website.
- Modify: Sale - Receive 15% off entire purchase with coupon code "summersale".
- Boho Magazine - Finally, a real fashion magazine for eco-fashionistas...hoorah!
Art, Entertainment & Other Cool Stuff
- Cool Globes - An outdoor, public art exhibit highlighting climate change and simple things we can do to prevent it. The exhibit features 40 custom-designed 5-foot globes, with each depicting a solution to the climate crisis. Great for a sunny day out with the kids! Globes are exhibiting in San Diego, San Francisco, Chicago and Washington DC.