- Supercook - Got a bunch of stuff sitting in your fridge or pantry, but you just have no idea what to make for dinner? Check out Supercook.com - an amazing website that lets you type in whatever ingredients you have on hand, and then spits out a list of recipes organized into courses so that your whole meal is planned out.
- Beginning - An organic skincare line for babies and moms by Maclaren, the popular UK based stroller manufacturer. Read more on Eco Chick's blog post.
- Eco Zen Boutique - Where Going Green is the Fashion - (post from Ecopreneurist) An eco-friendly shopping site offering "eco-chic clothing, organic cosmetics, recycled handbags, earth friendly jewelry and green gifts and goodies at competitive prices." We like the "competitive prices" part.
Nature & Environment Stuff
- Scientists Scour World to Fill Doomsday Seed Vault - (post from TheDailyGreen) We found this article to be very interesting. If scientists around the world are planning ahead for an "end of days" due to global warming, what does that tell us??
Arts, Entertainment & Travel Stuff
- Pedestrian Street Art by Peter Gibson - (post from Toxel.com) A Montreal street artist whose work questions our "car culture".
Other Random Cool Stuff
- Smock - A "truly green letterpress print shop" with a line of invitations, announcements and greeting cards all sustainably printed on bamboo paper. Take a look at some of their beautiful cards.
- Botanical Paperworks - A stationary company that makes cards, envelopes, guest books, albums and journals all from very planet friendy plantable seed paper. Once planted, these stationary items bloom into beautiful wild flowers. These items are ideal for those planning a green wedding or event.