- Use a Net Pot For Natural Allergy Relief - (post from The Green Routine) As allergy sufferers, we think we're going to give this one a try. Another great treatment that we swear by is a saline nasal rinse (you can buy them at Target's pharmacy section).
- 8 Easy Tips for an Eco-Friendly Garden - (post from The Green Routine) None of us here have time to garden, but we know there are a few green thumbs out there - this is for you.
Beauty & Fashion Stuff
- A Green-Pro Designer for Custom Couture -(post from Feelgood Style) This is for all you high-end green fashionistas. Anyone planning on having a wedding gown designed?
- EcoFashionWorld.com - A great site dedicated to eco-fashion. "Get the scoop on sustainable style, browse our unique and quickly expanding eco fashion guide and get inspired by the true visionaries..."
- Freitag - Totally cool bags made from recycled materials. "FREITAG products are made from original recycled materials – used truck tarps, used car seat belts, used air bags and used bicycle inner tubes. Because the materials are tough, the products are too. Because we’re Swiss, our quality standards are too. And because it is made from an original piece of tarp, every single FREITAG product has its own, individual design."
Work & Business Stuff
- How to Make Money Recycling Aluminum Cans - (post from The Green Routine) - This could actually be a great project/venture from some enterprising teens (school fundraiser anyone??).
Other Random Cool Stuff
- 8 Products You Didn't Know Were Made From Oil - (post from The Green Routine) Interesting list.