- The Home Depot's Kids Workshops - Free "How-To Clinics" designed for kids ages 5-12.
- Lowe's Build & Grow Clinics - DIY workshops for kids.
- The Green Parent: Your Kid-Friendly Guide to Earth-Friendly Living - Book
- EcoKids: Raising Children Who Care for the Earth - Book
- Above All Be Kind: Raising a Humane Child in Challenging Times - Book
- CleanWell - All natural hand sanitizers and soaps that kill 99.99% of harmful germs including MRSA (staph), E. Coli and Salmonella on contact. We love that it's 100% biodegradable and totally safe for kids (even if they eat it!).
Beauty & Fashion Stuff
- Prairie Uniderground's Fall Collection - Cool, refined & eco-conscious sweatshirt dressing. Love, love, love the Moto Hoodie!
- TOMS Shoes for Tomorrow - Ono For One: TOMS give a pair of shoes for every pair you purchase. The Tiny TOMS in camo are just too cool.
- Sandmaiden Sleepwear, Loungewear, Lingerie - Who says eco-friendly underwear can't be sexy and affordable? We want to layer their sweet & sexy bamboo bodysuit under everything, and their bamboo/organic cotton wrap makes for sexy summer casual when paired with jeans.
- Stefanie Wolf Designs: Ethical Jewelry - We came across Stefanie's jewelry while walking through and arts & crafts fair along San Francisco's Embarcadero. Her Trilogy line (our favorite) features beautiful handmade glass tiles, while her Recycled Elements line is made entirely out of recycled glass & silver.
Art, Entertainment & Other Cool Stuff
- Greenopia - Easy-to-understand consumer guides for Los Angeles, New York & San Francisco, filled with listings for green retailers, service providers, and organizations.
- Ecological Footprint Calculator - Online calculator from Earth Day Network lets you estimate and reduce the impact of your lifestyle. It's educational, user-friendly, and kind of fun (runs like a virtual reality game by using 3-D avatars that you create).