- PsiBands - Suffer from morning sickness or other nausea (like motion sickness)?? You gotta check this out. We've used motion sickness wristbands before, but these are wayyyy more cool than the ugly gray ones you buy at the drugstore.
- How eco-foodies are losing weight - (green LA girl) Thought this was an interesting read since so many people make losing weight a part of their New Year's resolutions.
- Gardening With Kids - (Eco Child's Play) We love the idea of having yound kids plant small herb gardens (outdoor or indoor potted). Not only do they grow quickly, but then you show them how the herbs are used for cooking...dinner might become a little more special for your kids.
- A poem for helping kids stay in their beds at night - (The Mom Entrepreneur) This is kind of sweet.
- Updated Nuby Info: Favorite Sipy Cups Now BPA Free - (The Soft Landing Blog)
- The Organic vs. Intensive Farming Debate - (EarthFirst) Key point we'd like to highlight...the more people buy organic, the cheaper it will become because more farmers will be financially enticed to produce it.
- What If the Whole World Ate Like Americans? - (EcoSalon)
- Recipe: Savory Make-Ahead Vegetarian Breakfast Bread Pudding - (EcoSalon) Love that you can make this ahead of time and just pop it in the oven in the morning.
- EarthDoggy - For all our dog lovin' friends. Here's a great little site we came across on Twitter that specializes in eco-friendly dog stuff.
- Want: Darryl Hannah's Bamboo Compost Bucket - (Ecorazzi)
- Organic Cotton Jersey Bedding from the Company Store - (Green Your Decor) Love, love, love jersey sheets for the winter, and these are organi and moderately priced.
Beauty & Fashion Stuff
- Ride the Recycle Wave - (ecofabulous) This super cute toddle tee comes from Organic Keiki, an organic baby wear and supply webstore with the aloha spirit. We love their prints and graphics.
- Recess LA: New 2000sqft Eco0Conscious Foot, Hand & Nail Spa - (Feelgood Style) Dying to check this place out the next time we're in LA...but wonder how eco-friendly the nail polish they use actually is.
Tech & Science Stuff
- Duh! Repowering Restaurants with Waste Oil - (EcoGeek)
- The 8-wheeled Electric Ellica - (Inhabitat) You to can have this electric speedster for a cool $320,000.
Nature & Environment Stuff
- Drilling and Mining Endangers Western Water Supply - (EcoLocalizer)
Arts, Entertainment & Travel Stuff
- Plymouth Rocks the Movie Industry: A Mega Green Movie Studio in Massachusetts Aims to Be "Hollywood East" - (E Magazine.com).
- Kevin Nealon Records Humorous Radio Ads For Charity Giveaway - (Ecorazzi)
- Review of Kilowatt Ours - (GreenMuze) Film review: "...the best energy film on the market. No wonder this independent documentary has spawned a nationwide movement to conserve energy... A brilliant, humorous, extremely accessible energy film."
- Scotland Could Become Fairtrade Trailblazer in 2009 - (Fair Trade Resource Network)
Political & Social Stuff
- Bush Delivers Five Final Blows to the Environment - (Planetsave)
Other Random Cool Stuff
- The Bible Goes Green - (EcoSalon)
- 30 Passionate Arguments for Faith-Based Environmental PRotection: the Sierra Club's "Holy Ground" - (Sustainablog) We don't really follow any formal religions (although our philosophy definitely has Buddhist tendancies), but we thought this might be interesting to those of you with strong religious convictions.
- Green Predictions for 2009: Natalie Portman, $5 Gas (and Collecting String?) - (TheDailyGreen) Just fun to read.
- 10 of the World's Most Radical Recycling Projects - (WebEcoist)