What is Coco-Zen?

Coco-Zen is a state of nirvana achieved by surrendering to the taste and aroma
of luscious, rich chocolate.

It's knowing that you are helping our planet and its people,
because all of our treats are handmade from organic and Fair Trade Certified™ chocolate.

A state of ecstasy, peace and harmony, Coco-Zen is oneness with chocolate.

**************************

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thank you and goodbye, sort of...




Dear Friends, Fans and Loyal Customers,

After these many years of making chocolates and helping to spread the word on Fair Trade, I've decided that it's time to say goodbye as I move onto other personal endeavors.

Closing up shop...
Coco-Zen will be closing over the next couple of months. Beginning November 1, Coco-Zen will no longer be producing "edible" treats. Only our "wearable" Chocolate Body Treats and a few Green Living items will be available for purchase. These will be available for the remainder of the year or until supplies run out.

Sort of...
Several people have already inquired about chocolates for holiday gifting. Since this is a special time of the year, I will be taking some "personal" orders. If you are interested in ordering chocolates for the holiday season, you can email me for information - info@coco-zen.com.

New website on Facebook...
Our current website will also be closing, as we migrate everything over to our Facebook Page. There you can visit our Shop to make purchases. We will also continue to post articles and information on Fair Trade and all things "green" that we come across.

Lastly, but most importantly...
I want to personally say thank you to everyone. I truly appreciate all the friends and family who have supported me in this wonderful adventure in chocolate. And...I especially want to thank all the wonderful customers that have visited our little shop on the web. Many of you have become friends, sharing knowledge and wonderful experiences in chocolate, Fair Trade and all manners of green living.


It's been 6 1/2 years since I was inspired to start Coco-Zen (that little face I'm holding in the picture spawned my adventure into Fair Trade and green living), and an amazing time it has been. So, it's with bittersweetness in my heart that I finally say thank you and goodbye...sort of.

Cheers to all!

Joyce Kushner
Coco-Zen Founder and Chief Chocolate Maker

No comments: